Green Yoga Spa COVID-19 Update Winter 2021
At Green Yoga Spa, we are committed to move from a place of love, not fear.
Wearing a mask is a gesture of care-full consideration for everyone's safety.
Green Yoga Spa promises you:
1. We have gained an understanding of new laws and ordinances at the local, state, and national levels and adjusted accordingly. The Department of Public Health in Illinois has advised that everyone wear masks when indoors, even fully vaccinated people. We are adhering to those guidelines. which states that for businesses and municipalities can require face coverings as they deem appropriate. We consider ourselves to be a health care setting and because of the close nature of our work, we are doing our best to keep ourselves, our clients, and our loved ones safe.
There are limited circumstances and settings where all individuals, including those who are fully vaccinated must continue to wear a mask in accordance with the CDC Guidance: (1) on public transportation, (2) in congregate facilities, (3) in health care settings, and where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
2. You will need to wear a face mask when you are at Green Yoga Spa. We will take your temperature.
Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands when you arrive.
3. We institute thorough cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing protocols in your massage room, in our communal area. We have considered the laundry policy for linens, towels, and other washable objects.
4. We have thought about our own use of Personal Protection Equipment.
Our Licensed Massage Therapists will wear a mask and clean clothing.
5. We practice frequent and thorough hand washing,
especially before a bodywork treatment and sterile hygiene protocols.
6. We have considered our booking practices and made changes to allow time for sanitization procedures. Even though the state only required 15 minutes between appointments, we are giving ourselves 30-45 minutes between appointments to clean the rooms thoroughly.
7. We recognize social-distancing recommendations that may limit the number of people in one space.
8. We have evaluated our cancellation policy and protocols. If you show signs of illness, please contact us and let us know. If you are showing any symptoms, you will not be allowed in the treatment space.
9. We are implementing an enhanced intake process. You may be asked questions about your recent level of risk to exposure to Covid-19 or vaccination schedule. Pre-appointment communication help with efficiency.
We love to hear from our clients before the appointments! Please arrange a time to talk to your therapist.
It can help us prepare to deliver a more effective bodywork treatment too!
10. We have posted signs near the parking lot and entrances asking you to text your specialist before you enter The Spa. When your room is ready, your specialist will invite you to come inside.
11. We are following “The Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards” (FSMTB) guidelines for massage therapists across various workplace settings. Guidance includes facility cleanliness and disinfection, practitioner hygiene, and recommendations for massage schools.